Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Watch out, I'm going to brag a little...

I had to take the PRAXIS1 exam on August 16th. I wanted to push it back because I hadn't had time to study for it but I missed the "48 hours in advance" time. So I went and took it and did alright on it.

I got my results today and I am totally stoked!!!

Out of a possible score range of 150-190 I got:

Reading -> 184
Writing -> 180
&
Mathematics -> 188


The rad thing about this is the average performance range:

Reading 174-181
Writing 173-177
Mathematics 174-183


I did above average on all 3!!! Woo hoo! :) I am so happy right now. Even though it's just the PRAXIS1, and not a big deal test, I still like knowing that I am smarter than the average bear. Yeah, I know that is silly of me and that I am tooting my own horn but hey, someone has to do it. I'm patting myself on the back.

These are some "bragging" words...

by Nicole

No comments: