Friday, September 26, 2008

My little Niece Emily


Emily is my 7, almost 8, month old niece. She is the love of my life and such an amazing gift from God. Here I am going to share some of my favorite pictures of her.


My mom was giving Emily a bath in the kitchen sink and she was so stinking cute! Here I picture her saying "what are you doing with that camera? Can't you see I'm not decent?"

And here she says;
"Give me that camera!!"She is teething right now so she really likes to chew on things. Uh! I can't get over how adorable she is. Sometimes when I am holding her she tries to knaw on my shoulder. We have fun playing a game where I put my finger in her mouth, she bites it and I yell "ouch." She giggles and wants me to do it again.
So I only have 3 photos on my computer at the moment. I need to email myself pictures from my phone and then I can post more.

These are some "photographic" words...

By Nicole

No comments: