Friday, September 26, 2008

More pics of Emily

Emily is such a little angel. Most of the time she is all smiles.

Her newest trick is pulling herself up on anything. Here she was on the couch and pulled herself up to look behind it. She is crawling now and she has the funniest way of doing it. She crawls with one foot constantly underneath her. I think she does it because she is just so eager to walk.

A friend of mine was kind enough to give Matthew and Stephanie a bunch of clothes for Emily. This is her new bathing suit thanks to Stu and Stella.


On Mondays and Tuesdays I like to go over and spend some time with Matthew and Emily. We play cards and sometimes backgammon. Here Emily was supposed to be helping me beat Matthew. She isn't very good though cause we lost all 5 games!

Emily really likes lounging in her swing. She props her little leg up and gets comfortable. She just hangs out and enjoys the rhythm of the swing. She looks so funny sitting like that because its such a grown up thing to do. I do that all the time and it is cute to see my niece doing it.
Matthew, Stephanie and I all have blackberry phones. Its nice because we can send pictures to each other with ease. One day Matthew sent me this picture.
He said that she played under there for over half an hour. She is so funny!

Oh.. I love this picture. It shows so perfectly how cute and smiley she is.


Stephanie's mom took this picture. I love how she looks like a baby from a magazine.

Thats more for now. Hope you enjoyed them :)

These are more "photographic" words...

By Nicole

No comments: