Monday, August 3, 2009

Some engagement photos for your enjoyment!

John Helmstetler + Nicole Hall


The Ring

We're getting married!!!

I love you so much!

Laughing...

Don't we look great together? :)

In black too LOL :)

John makes me so happy!

So in love, praise God for this glorious gift!

L- for Love! Oh wait, did it backwards again Nicole.

Am I doing something wrong here? Ignoring my fiancé , is that bad?


I look at this picture and fall deeper in love with John and I praise God.

Cute.

He's such a nerd, another reason why I know he's God's provision for me.

Ha ha... John's baggage.

Sweet, doesn't it make your teeth hurt?

The beautiful Hotel Del Coronado.

Ahhahahahahaha!

Look how handsome he is!! How did I get so lucky?

This picture was hard... Our faces so close together... Still honoring God though :)
Can't wait till Jeff says "John, you may kiss your bride."!

Almost here... September 10th, 2009!!


These are some "from our wedding blog" words

by Nicole

No comments: