Thursday, April 23, 2009

thank You

Lord, I just have to give You praise this very minute. I try to thank you at all times because You are amazing and You love me no matter what but I have to give a special prayer right now.

Lord I thank You for your promise. I am so amazed at how you are working in my life and I pray for Your guidance and wisdom in navigating this wonderful and amazing experience.

I knew Your promise.

I believed when You said you would not forsake me.

I understood that You have perfect timing.

I guess I just never imagined!

How can You love me so much?

Lord, I just thank You so much for filling my life and for adding the icing to the cake. I thank You for the friendship you have given me in John. I want to be filled with Your love and I am so thankful that I am. I want Godly conversation and relationships and You bless me with that. You are truly faithful and I know that. What a silly little human I am. I could never imagine it would be like this... ever. You are amazing. I am so blessed. Thank You! It sounds so simple and so silly, I don't know how to express this in words but I felt the need to say something. It seems like it isn't enough just to say thank You. I know You know my heart and what I am feeling. I know You are at work and all of it is because of You. I praise You for the gift of my life, of Your only Son and for all of the blessings you have bestowed on me. Help me to live for Your glory and to build my relationships to honor You.

In Jesus' precious name.

Amen

These are some "oh so thankful" words...

By Nicole

No comments: