Monday, March 9, 2009

Here I am again...

In September I blogged about protecting my heart and learning how to know when to let someone in...

In December I blogged about meeting a really amazing man...

In January I blogged about my struggle...

September should have been a lesson, December I shouldn't have assumed and January should have been a warning.

I have been justifying this to myself the whole time. Michael was kinder to me than anyone in my life has ever been. He did everything in his power to make me happy and even in the midst of this crisis he still says all he wants is for me to be happy. I almost wish he would be mean just so I could feel better about ending things with someone who is so wonderful. Right now I feel like I am ruining something that is really good because of my faith. Its true, that is what I am doing, but it isn't a bad thing, it just feels that way right now. I am struggling because I know it is the right thing to do, that God has someone equally wonderful and then some because that is His promise, and I know that I navigated this situation incorrectly from the beginning. In retrospect I feel like a fool. In reality, I'm only human and I know God forgives me.


These are some These are some "repetitive" words...

By Nicole

No comments: